Mission Studios are hosting a photoshoot with David Harrison Photography in the winter of 2020!
This shoot is designed for all abilities and is for pole photography only. It is an opportunity for our existing students to gain professional photos of their own pole journey, it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or advanced our photoshoot is for everyone.
David Harrison Photography is a well established company that has worked with many different schools photographing all kinds of aerial fitness. To offer our students a more comfortable and inviting environment, all photography equipment such as lighting and backdrops will be brought to our Mansfield studio.
For previews of his work and the background selected tae a look at the images above!
Pricing – £60 per person
- shared 45 minute time slot
- Pink Background
- 10 fully edited photos
Date of photoshoot – Sunday 2nd of February 2020
Each student will be given 45 minutes of shared shooting time when purchasing a slot and will get to choose 6 edited photos within this price which will be supplied as digital images.
More images can be purchased from David Harrison Photography at £10 per extra edited photo.
To ensure smooth running of the photoshoot we have broken down the day into time slots and shared them between two so you get a break in-between posing. Please pick your chosen time slots above.
***Extra information and T&C’s***
- Our time slots are issued on a ‘first come first serve’ basis
- Please ensure you attend our studio at least 15 minutes before your time slot to change and warm up
- Clothing changes can be made within your time slot but extra time won’t be given
- If the shoot has less than 10 attendees it may be canceled and you will be refunded.
- We plan on supplying specific weekend training classes for the photoshoot leading up to the date so you can train your moves and get tips from the instructors, we shall contact you in regards to these to see if you want to attend.